Book Review || Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye

Hello Beautiful people,

Recently I have read 'Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye', the first book in the Geronimo Stilton series, after I have received an ARC through Net-Galley. I had so much fun reading the book, more than I expected!

Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1)

Title: Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye
Author: Geronimo Stilton (Elisabetta Dami) 
Genre: Children, Adventure, Mystery
Synopsis: Geronimo Stilton: respected journalist, family mouse … well-seasoned traveller? No thank you! But when Geronimo’s sister Thea finds a mysterious map of a secret treasure on a faraway island, Geronimo just can’t say no.

Before long, Geronimo and his family are on the high seas, getting into enormouse trouble!

Rating: (5/5) stars

Review:
Reading this book made me realise how much I missed Geronimo Stilton. I used to enjoy watching the cartoon show and I didn't know the books are as fun as the show.

The plot revolves around Stilton and his adventure with his sister Thea, cousin Trap and nephew Benjamin. Thea comes across a map for a treasure and convinces her brother to go on an adventure with her.

Tagging along these characters is so much fun. Trap is a bit annoying (on purpose), but we do need an egotist in every perfect squad XD

This is an entertaining quick read for both children and adults, and the ending is quite wise for a young audience (and I love that!). Honestly, now I feel more enticed to read the remaining books in the series, although I wasn't even interested in picking a book before.

This book has also put me in the mood to read more children fiction or middle grade, which is a good a thing.

[ I have received an e-ARC of this book through NetGalley]

Thank you for reading. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kristy's Great Idea (The Baby-sitters Club #1) by Ann M. Martin

Book Review || 'The Test' by Sylvain Neuvel

Book Review || The A.B.C Murders by Agatha Christie